Whenever there are different units of land that have been allocated to different entities, individual or corporate, there also is the need to inform the exact entitlements for each unit. This is a complicated matter because there are a number of things that should be taken into account. First and foremost, the unit entitlement cannot be uniform for all the owners in a particular plot of land. It would depend on the size of plot they own, the location of the plot and so on.
There are some clearly laid down guidelines as per the government acts and while computing unit entitlements these rules have to be clearly followed. This is a very complicated and highly skilled task which is best left to professional valuers. When there is a mention of quality valuers in Perth and surrounding areas, there is no doubt we are name to reckon with. We have been in this field for many years and hence have the expertise to handle even the most difficult unit entitlement related matters. A few take-aways are as follows:
• While dividing the individual units of lands may not pose a big problem, the problems could be most accentuated when it is about dividing the common areas and utilities.
• We have been able to win the confidence of our customers because we have never used any unfair or other means and ways while coming up with such unit entitlements.
• We also use the modern tools along with time tested methods for working out the unit entitlements.
• The rules that have been laid down for such unit entitlement calculations are treated as the bible by us at all points in time.
• We also understand timely submission of the reports and we have never failed in our commitments as far as delivery time is concerned.
Valuation is a vast field, there are lot many other services that are offered in the valuations too. To know more about the types of services that are offered by us, call us today on (08) 9468 3290, also you can email us the details at [email protected] and we will get all the desired information to you.