Those who have had the opportunity of studying the Strata Titles Act from close quarters would certainly understand the importance of valuation companies in the whole process. Whenever a strata building is bought, the law requires the owners to periodically submit a valuation report giving details of the expected strata building replacement costs. These cost estimates are always to be given by third party valuers who have rich experience and expertise in this field.
When there is a talk about any good strata building replacement cost professionals in Perth and surrounding areas, we always feature in the list of top companies. We have been in this business for a number of years and our experience and expertise will stand good as far as strata building replacement cost estimates are concerned.
Here are a few points that help in differentiating us from the various other valuers that are doing business in Perth and surrounding areas:
• We are a registered valuer. This certainly helps in more ways than one. Our clients have higher level of confidence when handing over such strata building replacement cost estimates to us. The government and regulatory authorities as well as the lawyers who are handling such replacement cost estimates find our reports not only acceptable but in many cases as something that could set as a benchmark.
• We take care to cover all aspects of strata building replacement costs.
• We ensure periodical reporting of such cost estimates as per the requirement of the law.
• We try and educate the customers to regularly go for such valuations lest the property becomes under insured which could pose serious problems.
• The price that we charge to our customers is very low when compared to the benefits that they get out of such valuations.
Call us today on our telephonic helpline number (08) 9468 3290 and get your free and instant quotes on any valuation service. You can also email us the details on [email protected] and get your free quotes. Or simply you can fill in the details on Contact us page.