At the outset we would like to introduce us as a well known and reputed valuer based at Perth. We have been doing reasonably good business for the past many years and we are proud to have some of the best customers (both individuals and companies) in our fold. Amongst the various types of valuations that we offer for our customers in Perth and surrounding areas, special mention needs to be made about stamp duty valuations.
Each and every property sale has to have a stamp duty paid on it. This usually applies to all “arms length distance” transactions. There are some exceptions to this rule if it is about related party valuations and cases where property is gifted or passes from generation to another. Since the numbers of instances of “arms length distance” transactions are quite big number, we are very much in demand in this part of the country.
Various reasons could have contributed to our success storey and as far as stamp duty valuations our popularity could be ascribed to the following main reasons:
• We are a government registered and approved valuer and hence we are in much bigger demand both from the customers and also the local revenue departments of the government.
• We have the latest database regarding the area wise stamp duty amounts and whenever there is a change we update our records immediately.
• We also have separate teams handling all stamp duty valuations looking into the huge volumes that we often receive.
• We are very accurate in our valuations and in most of the cases, the local revenue departments place a lot of trust and confidence in our valuations.
• We are very open and transparent in our stamp duty valuations apart from ensuring timely deliveries of the reports.
If you are busy and can’t come to meet us, worry not! We will come to you. You can call us at (08) 9468 3290 and book an appointment with a valuer at your own property site. You can also avail the services by writing to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will service you with nothing but the best.