Retrospective and backdated valuations are very important as far as properties are concerned. They are very useful when old properties are bought and sold. They also play a big role in helping to calculate capital gains tax and stamp duty valuations. However, the process of going through backdated valuations is quite complex and there are a number of angles to it.
Only experienced and expert valuers would be in a position to undertake these types of valuations. We are from Perth and over the past few years, we have created a niche as far as quality and affordable valuations are concerned. Today, we have a flourishing business and we have customers from almost each and every part of Perth.
We consider retrospective and backdate valuations a difficult and complicated job because of the following reasons:
• Getting the right fix on the backdated value of a property that could be many decades could be a difficult task.
• It would mean digging in to the past records and having them readily available is something very important. However, we are competent enough to it because we are the few valuers in Perth who have update property valuation figures for many decades and perhaps for even the past 100 years.
• We employ some of the best tools to ensure that valuation is done properly and accurately.
• We have a dedicated team of professionals to assist us in these backdated and retrospective effect valuations.
• We are a registered and government approved valuer and therefore our valuation reports play a big role in deciding the CGT payable and also for the purpose of Stamp duty evaluations.
• We have a well set process in place for these backdated valuations. This ensures that the reports are delivered well on time
To speak to any of the valuers regarding the above mentioned or any service, call us today at West Coast Valuers on (08) 9468 3290 or email us the details at [email protected] and you will get all the quotes absolutely free. You can also visit us for the same.